Friday, January 26, 2007

Dennis Nathanael van den Eijk on funny things a model hears




Edward: Hello Dennis, welcome to Connex family. Well, just to start it up, tell us about yourself and your hometown. What are your personal and professional interests?
Dennis: Hi people, I live in the Netherlands in a town 10 kilometers from Amsterdam... The place to be to go out, dance and have fun!I am a military police officer. My rank is sergeant. I got a lot of different tasksto perform. I am a SWAT-member and I work in a close security team, for example: bodyguard, marksman, to protect ministers or other important people of the government, who are afraid that somebody will hurt them.I spent a lot of time in the gym with a friend of mine. Too bad he died in a car accident 2 years ago (RIP Lucas). At that point I decided to do what I always wanted to do. Modeling, dancing and to do something with martial arts.
Edward: As a model u think u´ve already achieved your main purposes in the modeling market? If not, which modeling agencies, fashion campaigns and designers would you like to work for?
Dennis: I have not achieved my main purpose in modeling! I recently joined TonyJonesModelmanagement and he helped me a lot! Tony himself is one of the most charismatic persons I ever met! It is also great agency! I really want to work for: Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, Prada, Armani... I would love to see my picture on the bottle of a fragrance. ;-)
Edward: I´m sure you might have some funny/unusual model backstages stories. Share with us some of these moments.
Dennis: I am busy with a small book with the funniest things you ever heard during a photoshoot. Some examples:- Pull down your pants please... - Do you smoke? (weed is legal here in Holland!)- Smoke!- Get naked!- Touch yourself!- Look horny!- Get down on the floor and get dirty!- Its getting hot and steamy in here!- Where do you want to take me? Here in the bed, against the wall, against the window???- Take off that pants now!- Let me see more skin , more skin, more, just take it off will you!- No one has given it to me like you did!- Oops! We have to shop that part off! ;-)- And when you hang upside down naked, your thing will be in the way huh?
READ MORE:

2 comments:

geoffsmodelling said...

Hey man, great mag, great blog, I could use some guidance, I have my own blog at www.xanga.modelhot.com and I sure could use some guidance. Let me know what you think.

geoffsmodelling said...

Hey man, great mag, great blog, I could use some guidance, I have my own blog at www.xanga.modelhot.com and I sure could use some guidance. Let me know what you think.